The Next Mass Effect

Soldato

Only a teaser trailer so far, Goosebumps were had whilst watching and looking forward to more.

With the 4K remasters out next year going to be a good time to replay all of them.

Associate
If it's developed by bioware I'll skip, they haven't made a good game in years imo. Still can't forget one of the biggest disappointments to me - dragon age 2.

I skipped ME Andromeda and Anthem after DA2 and seems I was right to do so :D

Edit: it's made by bioware, count me out ;)

Soldato
OP
If it's developed by bioware I'll skip, they haven't made a good game in years imo. Still can't forget one of the biggest disappointments to me - dragon age 2.

It's one of Bioware's biggest IP's no way they would outsource it to a new studio.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Yeah. Dragon Age 2 was rubbish relative to the first. They lost the plot after Dragon Age with all their games anyway. Certainly will not be pre-ordering. I will likely wait a year and get it on the cheap assuming it is better than Andromeda. I usually try my best not to give EA any of my money :p

Soldato
Yawn.

The trailer was just catering right to the fanbois. Laira, Reaper noises, N7 which fans immediately associate with Shepard (Wrex) and the Normandy.

Let’s face it, old Bioware is gone. As mentioned above they’ve produced very little decent in a long time because any storytelling passion has been removed.

Soldato
I'm both excited and apprehensive. Those few seconds at the end with the music is enough to get me excited but after Andromeda was a Good Game but a bad mass effect game I'm not going to get too hyped! Plus the old ME leads Dan Someone has left so... Ehh.......

Soldato
Was Andromeda that bad? I never played it due to everyone saying it was awful and I thought it didn't really feel like a ME game without one of my many Captain Shepards
It was basically a single chapter of a Mass Effect game, with no big ending, and with characters in whom you found almost no real connection... just thinly veiled plot devices, really.
There were a few entertaining moments, but that was about it.

Back
Top Bottom