The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
It's 8 for £6 round here guess they think they're posher, they are'nt.

e co op is our biggest supermarket for 10 miles plus, they even had adverts for the offer in national papers.

If you're ever traveling this way fill your car boot up

Last edited:
Soldato
Busy day DJ?

Jack, Williams Bros do some 'premium' versions of their beers as well I think. Spotted them in Peckhams the other day, but didn't buy any. I like most of their stuff you get in Tesco though, the Penguin one is great.

Coffee. The Sports Direct mug is such a great size, could never go back to a 'normal' mug nowadays! If it's not around a pint of coffee, it's not enough.

Caporegime
Busy day DJ?

Jack, Williams Bros do some 'premium' versions of their beers as well I think. Spotted them in Peckhams the other day, but didn't buy any. I like most of their stuff you get in Tesco though, the Penguin one is great.

Coffee. The Sports Direct mug is such a great size, could never go back to a 'normal' mug nowadays! If it's not around a pint of coffee, it's not enough.

More a case of busy night, as in nightshift :)

Associate
Busy day DJ?

My brother in law works for them. I sometimes get freebies :D
Had that one as he gave me a case of it. Got another 9 in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom