The **Now Drinking** Thread

Man of Honour
Never tried them before so hope they are good :) Nice haul :D

ive had it years ago, its v/good for the price... il chill a few down for tonight and give you a review :D

EDIT: the e.s.p isnt so great.. its got a kindof metallic twang to it, so ive already given a few away lol
EDIT: hmm, the st.omer isnt as good as i remember, tbh i dont think il try either again so il give em away :/

Last edited:
Caporegime
ive had it years ago, its v/good for the price... il chill a few down for tonight and give you a review :D

EDIT: the e.s.p isnt so great.. its got a kindof metallic twang to it, so ive already given a few away lol
EDIT: hmm, the st.omer isnt as good as i remember, tbh i dont think il try either again so il give em away :/

Not looking good :(

Having a Bud :)

Caporegime
Whats that like then?

20121130135315727.jpg

..left side (looking at pic) ;)

Bit more bite to it than the Dead Pony Club, nice though :)

Soldato
Dead Pony Club is great! 5am is a little fuller and more fruity (curse you DJ with your mix)

Got this on the way back from London

Politely put OM A NOM A NOM! Woman in the shop wasn't joking in how much she likes this!

Caporegime
Dead Pony Club is great! 5am is a little fuller and more fruity (curse you DJ with your mix)

Got this on the way back from London

Politely put OM A NOM A NOM! Woman in the shop wasn't joking in how much she likes this!

It's an old picture! Only one I've left in fridge is a 'Hoppy Christmas' :D ;)

..another Bud

EDIT: Oh and pingwing competition starts March 9th!

Caporegime
Not yet. Haven't drank anything remotely interesting in the last couple of weeks. Been ill a fair bit, and real life is getting in way of my beer drinking. It'll be posted in here when I do get it opened. No idea where it even is in my flat atm!

Alright mate no worries, hope you get everything sorted for the best :)

Back
Top Bottom