The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
20130528172518692.jpg

Asda £8 for 12 bottles.

Associate
I'll be drinking the same later tonight thanks to Tesco's 4for3 offer. Unfortunately someone had already snagged all the torpedo so I just did the same with the Pale Ale. I did leave two bottles thou. :D Basically four bottles for a little over a fiver bargain.

Associate
Same here haha. Unfortunately I was at a Tesco Metro so no Torpedo and there were only 3 Sierras left so I got a large bottle of Corona for a mate at work :D

So I didn't really save any money, but oh well.

Soldato
Went to Fyne Ale's brewery today, and got this:

fyneale.jpg

It's their Bell Rock. 5.5%. Very nice. I preferred their Bell rock 'n' Hop (it was hoppier) but they didn't have it in the mini casks so had to settle for a half in the bar. Also bought myself a glass.

Not cracking it open yet though, will crack it open with a few friends one evening this week hopefully!

Soldato
Went to Fyne Ale's brewery today, and got this:

It's their Bell Rock. 5.5%. Very nice. I preferred their Bell rock 'n' Hop (it was hoppier) but they didn't have it in the mini casks so had to settle for a half in the bar. Also bought myself a glass.

Not cracking it open yet though, will crack it open with a few friends one evening this week hopefully!

Looks good Ahleckz - I enjoyed a few Fyne ales on my recent trip to Inverrary and thought their Avalanche ale was the best imho :)

^^ 2nd - 4th July Glasgow :) Anything planned?

EDIT: Accommodation covered ;)

You're coming to Scotland DJ?

Soldato
Regy53, mate you're having a giggle. Heineken can be bought in any popular supermarket on the street. That said, the mini beer keg cans are superb :D

I know it can, I sometimes get the mini keg cans as they are so refreshing. Sadly though they are so expensive compared to the rest.

I my local supermarket its either the mini kegs at £6.50 iirc or the big bottles. If i ventrure far and wide to the off licence I can get 4 cans of cold Heineken for 4.80 which is good

Back
Top Bottom