The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato

Other stout, miles not as good as the Partizan one to be honest. Not as thick or as tasty sadly. The FES suddenly is one of those drinks I would have from them again! (like their red saision, pale ale and something else good)

Soldato
djm9.jpg

Had a little bit of a day out in Glasgow today. Had this at Starbucks. Valencia orange, with a little slice of chocolate and walnut loaf. Very refreshing in this heat :)

Associate
Whats the Hoptimum like? Noticed it suddenly appeared at a few online places.

I have been waiting to try this for ages and have heard lots of good stuff about it. Finally found it in York for £4.20 (beer of the month too) I'm not sure if I got an off bottle, but it really wasn't good at all. I'd go as far as saying the regular Sierra Pale is better.

It's like they tried to make a real hoppy IPA like a Stone but just failed. To say it is supposed to be their best one, it was real disappointment. I think the Southern Hemisphere Harvest is tons better and easily their best to date.

Associate
I have been waiting to try this for ages and have heard lots of good stuff about it. Finally found it in York for £4.20 (beer of the month too) I'm not sure if I got an off bottle, but it really wasn't good at all. I'd go as far as saying the regular Sierra Pale is better.

It's like they tried to make a real hoppy IPA like a Stone but just failed. To say it is supposed to be their best one, it was real disappointment. I think the Southern Hemisphere Harvest is tons better and easily their best to date.

Looks like I'll just be getting the one bottle to try then. Getting a few bottles of the Southern since I liked the Northern one earlier in the year quite a lot. Still got a few bottles of Stone IPA, Ruination and Arrogant B^$%ard from my last order left :)

Back
Top Bottom