The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
Was only in work last night kicking off about how you lot are spoilt rotten in Scotland for quality beer!

I'm coming over before year is out, and it looks likely to be Glasgow.

Caporegime
The other one...

etz8.jpg

Caporegime
Hennesy brandy, my sister got me a bottle for painting her kitchen. Could never charge her money, so a wee bottle of brandy was a start. Thjen one of her excellent roast beef dinners tomorrow, she's a chef and ill be very well fed.:D

Caporegime
Hennesy brandy, my sister got me a bottle for painting her kitchen. Could never charge her money, so a wee bottle of brandy was a start. Thjen one of her excellent roast beef dinners tomorrow, she's a chef and ill be very well fed.:D

Enjoy both, and do us a favour... give her hug, and hold on for that extra second. Just for me matey, as I can't hug mine :)

Oh, and I'll be heading up your way soon but I'll give you a shout first :)

Caporegime
No bother mate, where abouts up in north antrim you headin to? Big family of us here, 3 sisters and 3 bros, very close. Friends as well as family. Two of the girls are a bit older than me, made me go to bed early as a kid when i wanted to sit up an watch tv lol.

Caporegime
No bother mate, where abouts up in north antrim you headin to? Big family of us here, 3 sisters and 3 bros, very close. Friends as well as family. Two of the girls are a bit older than me, made me go to bed early as a kid when i wanted to sit up an watch tv lol.

lol :D I'm not after one of your sisters mate, I'm just going to Bushmills :)

C&C Brown lemonade.... lots of it! Though coffee next.

Soldato
Mango and orange juice.

On my travels this week I tried some Wainwrights ale, according the card on the pump it won "Best Ale in the World Award" to be fair, my socks were still on my feet afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom