The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Good man, Diet and drink have been in check for a while for me but i couldn't resist tonight. I have dropped 2.5st in about 16ish weeks.

Feel a bit disappointed i caved tonight, i usually have maybe a bottle once or twice a month, cant remember the last time i was drunk though.

are you feeling the benefits?

Caporegime
Good man, Diet and drink have been in check for a while for me but i couldn't resist tonight. I have dropped 2.5st in about 16ish weeks.

Feel a bit disappointed i caved tonight, i usually have maybe a bottle once or twice a month, cant remember the last time i was drunk though.

are you feeling the benefits?

I can relate to the feeling guilty, I think that's part of the reason I opted for going the whole hog, eating healthy and taking a bit of exercise too. It keeps you motivated one way or another :)

Lost 3/4st and feeling pretty damn good mate :)

EDIT: Right, I'm off to bed mate.... don't spend all night supping :p ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
33a6xzb.jpg

:D

Soldato
Having both a job and a gf in the last 6 weeks has kept me firmly away from the internet but seeing Ahleckz post these bad boys has bought me back!

What did you think of the Partizan one?? Mostly as they have a good few beers and that one is in a new local beer shop!

Also had a Mikkeller pale ale (bloody amazing) "nøgne ø" which was an alright saison and a lovely kernel ipa (galaxy HBC 291)

Back
Top Bottom