The **Now Drinking** Thread

Just bought the below from Sainsburys. The Lime and Kiwi one is really nice and not as i expected. The summer fruits one is a nice typical summer fruits cider. Think i just found my "summer Ciders"

7RMFwEc.png

just entered a code from a stella box to win either a vip trip for two to the british open golf, or a chalice glass,

eb9c92.png

better than nowt ;)
ive got 2 more codes but can only use 1 per 24/hrs

DirtyJester gave me this bottle ages ago, and I had totally forgotten about it.

Never sold in the UK, so quite rare. As for the taste, it's got that silkiness that Guinness has but it's a lot more carbonated. It's not what we'd consider a Christmas ale, not enough spice and flavour going on. It's quite bland to be honest. But, still cool to try beers that aren't seen on our shores.

eIp7Ch3.jpg

I know, I know. I say that I don't like the Oaked Aged Beers and maybe it's because I've just got a massive hard on for Stone, but this is pretty good! Had it for bloody ages, so it's probably mellowed a bit but it's still great.

Properly oaked, unlike those awful ones from that awful Scottish brewer.

ZSdAPtt.jpg

What, BrewDog....

;) :p

Go wash your mouth out with soap before you drive my share price down :p

I was meaning Innes and Gunn but totally forgot what they were called. Horrible stuff anyway!

Have to agree there - I've a few friends that swear by Innes and Gunn and their range especially their Oak Aged beers. I never really thought they anything special :(

On topic - It's my Friday night so I'm processing pictures from last weekend with Mr Tyskie :D

Go wash your mouth out with soap before you drive my share price down :p

Have to agree there - I've a few friends that swear by Innes and Gunn and their range especially their Oak Aged beers. I never really thought they anything special :(

On topic - It's my Friday night so I'm processing pictures from last weekend with Mr Tyskie :D

:p

Rubbish, Innis & Gunn is lovely :D Mmmm oak aged goodness...

Back
Top Bottom