The **Now Drinking** Thread

I've made a negroni style cocktail. I don't like negronis, but this is very nice. 1 part of Gin, 1 part Martini Rosato and 1 part dry Vermouth. Stirred with ice, garnished with orange. Pretty nice! Had a two day hangover and this is helping massively!

10556451_10152886896291834_3712268799994018606_n.jpg

price wise and taste, i love heineken bottled, can drink it all night. although that maybe due to the fact someone smashed both my wing mirrors on my car tonight. its taste great!

XAuCDxx.jpg

Are they MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX1 speakers? What are they like for desktop use? I have the floorstanders for my TV but would like to know what there like for gaming?

Are they MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX1 speakers? What are they like for desktop use? I have the floorstanders for my TV but would like to know what there like for gaming?

no they are the BX2´s . I got the bx 2s as the porting is on the front, the bx1s are on the back which is not great if they are right infront of a wall although I am not sure how much difference it makes. That being said I bought them over the bx1s because they looked much sexier. However do note if you get them for desktop use I had an issue with my desk resonating with them, some Auralex monitor stand foam pads stopped it, I was sceptical by how much I paid for the pads but they made a huggge difference. Well worth it if you have any expensive speakers blonked on a desk.

I´m actually looking into getting some walnut floor standers, looking forward to it :).

I would post a picture of what I´m drinking tonight but its exactly the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom