The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
threads gone down hill

Roasted courgettes with a green pistachio mole.

20220520-133109.png

Berber spiced sweet potato, feta and spinach bonbons with tzatziki.

20220520-133034.png

12h pressed pork belly, carrot puree, 5 spice caramel and wild garlic oil.

20220520-133154.png

Associate
The doomsday post earlier made me chuckle, its all gone downhill. I like seeing pictures of burgers, fry-ups anything really!

Nowt wrong with cheese on toast, personally with grilled tomato's and brown sauce. :)

Soldato
He’s a trained chef so I assume he could only enter the professionals version. That’s a tough gig lol.

Trained is pushing it :p

@Raikiri Very stylish. You must get asked all the time if you would enter MasterChef?
:eek:

Have you ever thought about entering (or you have won!)

No chance, even the non-pro one is decently high level. I've not been cheffing for very long. Appreciated, though :)

Mmmm, buttery beef juices, sweet sweet onions, salty steak, a little kick of horseradish.

zNBySi4.jpeg

Nice cook on the steak.

Permabanned
I'll come in with the dirty kebab after a all night bender at my mates pub up in Streatham.. only just got in I dunno wtf I did with the kebab I may have left it in the Uber, am in bed hungry looking on this thread, the birds are chirping and I've got a boxing event to go to at 4pm I ain't even slept yet.. wish me luck boys in smashed

Last edited:
Associate
I'll come in with the dirty kebab after a all night bender at my mates pub up in Streatham.. only just got in I dunno wtf I did with the kebab I may have left it in the Uber, am in bed hungry looking on this thread, the birds are chirping and I've got a boxing event to go to at 4pm I ain't even slept yet.. wish me luck boys in smashed

:D

Back
Top Bottom