The **Now Eating** Thread

Driving onto our Estate I noticed the “Pizza man” was here (When he’s not busy at events, he often advertises on Facebook and visits estates in the local area)

I went for a Pepperoni and Honey (Ran out of most toppings as I hadn’t pre ordered and it’s pretty late)

Managed to defend all but one slice and gobbled it down :D

Driving onto our Estate I noticed the “Pizza man” was here (When he’s not busy at events, he often advertises on Facebook and visits estates in the local area)

I went for a Pepperoni and Honey (Ran out of most toppings as I hadn’t pre ordered and it’s pretty late)

Managed to defend all but one slice and gobbled it down :D

Looks great. Pizza from an independent place or a wagon that goes around will always be better than the chain versions.

Don't get me wrong I love a decent chain pizza but most of the time its overpriced for what you get.

Started off as a semi dried tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil pesto woodfired sourdough thingy from Lidl, but I added bacon, chorizo and all the cheese..

tACvqI8.jpg

A cheesefest it certainly was!
Just to add, it was £2.59

Last edited:
Looks great. Pizza from an independent place or a wagon that goes around will always be better than the chain versions.

Don't get me wrong I love a decent chain pizza but most of the time its overpriced for what you get.

Not being funny mate but I’ve got a PHD in Pizza, who are you to tell me about Pizza… :p

However! I must agree, chains are just convenient these days rather than top tier Pizza.

Any opportunity to have this style Pizza I’m all over it!

Back
Top Bottom