The **Now Eating** Thread

I think you’d better call a priest in, that’s about the 20th time I’ve seen you call him/her a devil child.

8:55PM and she’s currently going end to end of the ground floor on her scooter, head tucked down for ultimate speed :o

Bashing everything in her path, it’ll go horribly wrong shortly but she won’t be told!!!

Last edited:
3Xnnpi.gif
Mind confused.

Attractive yet unattractive at the same time.

Good morning!

Last edited:
Go watch some of her vids - defo attractive imo

How she isn't like a house end is a miracle
I disagree. I don’t find her attractive at all. I can’t find challenge eaters attractive in any way. My mind just thinks of the dodgy breath, flatulence and giant turds they must leave in the toilet

She also thinks she’s attractive and plays on it in a very unbecoming manner. There really is nothing sexy about acting like an animal and stuffing hot dogs in your gob.

I disagree. I don’t find her attractive at all. I can’t find challenge eaters attractive in any way. My mind just thinks of the dodgy breath, flatulence and giant turds they must leave in the toilet

She also thinks she’s attractive and plays on it in a very unbecoming manner. There really is nothing sexy about acting like an animal and stuffing hot dogs in your gob.

Each to their own I suppose.

I must admit I haven't thought of her (or many other people) taking a turd tbh though :P

Back
Top Bottom