The **Now Eating** Thread

DAM YOU JESTER I must have

You sure?

20130310142553718.jpg

Mmmmmmm :D

Not overkeen on Morrisons curries. Tesco's finest are quite nice though. Problem for me is the price. They are not too far off a takeaway curry now.

my local supermarket is waitrose, their ready meal currys are £3.99.. although they are nice theres an indian takeaway 10 yards away that do all their regular mains at £5.15 and as they are on just-eat/hungry house i normally get a 20% discount or cashback via TCB etc to bring that price down even further ;)

edit, heres what il be getting one night this week for £13.56 to share between 2 of us...
289idc.png

:) for anyone else using hungry house type 'radio' into the voucher box for 20% off ;) (valid untill march 16th)

Last edited:
Speaking of Morrisons, I just had my curry and potato samosas. The curry was great! Probably the best of all the curries I've had from there. It was tomatoey and buttery and deeeeelicious! :D

The samosas were pretty decent too, though the salsa was way too overpowering. The taste of lime washed out the taste of the samosa. Ate most of them dry :p

Oh god that was good. Rest of the beef ribs, in big ass cubes, glazed under the grill. The sauce simmered right down and a touch of cream added. Over a big ass salad.

Back
Top Bottom