The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
20240713-183222.jpg

20240713-185258.jpg

Associate
We quite often travel around that area on the way to The Gun or Bedgebury etc and will add that one to the list :)

Ahh very nice! I've not been to The Gun yet, I shall add that to the list too.

You ride at Bedgebury often? I've been saying to myself recently I need to get back out there soon and hit the trails! :D

Soldato
Ahh very nice! I've not been to The Gun yet, I shall add that to the list too.

You ride at Bedgebury often? I've been saying to myself recently I need to get back out there soon and hit the trails! :D

The Gun is a real good chill and eat place, with more places around Kent by the same people.

I don't ride that often at Bedgebury due to FC downgrading the trails, but it is a decent enough place to burn off a few hours at the start of the season or after a return from a bike park.
When it stops raining enough I am off to Swinley, Forest of Dean and BP Wales. Which currently is not looking that promising..

Didn't add enough oil after doing the sausages in the pan and had a battle to release the eggs :cry:

6O1ayVY.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
This is at the Goudhurst Inn, never been before. The calamari was probably the nicest I've tasted in a long time, the Rump Steak burger... not so much sadly.
Thanks, will take a look as I'm over that way in the next 6 weeks for scans etc.
We quite often travel around that area on the way to The Gun or Bedgebury etc and will add that one to the list :)
Thats so close to us, the food looks amazing as well.. will add to the list.

Back
Top Bottom