The **Now Eating** Thread

zkUF0A.jpg

This is tasty!!

Asking for a friend that was wondering if Ginsters make a Pathia Bake :D

It was, for a change, a cafe (in Bakewell) :D

When we were staying as three families doing the white water centre in Notts I took everyone over to Castleton (the mine and bought some blue + meal in the village) and as a treat on the way back I took them all to Bakewell.
Didn't realise there's no late opening shops in Bakewell and the treat was looking in the window at all the what you might have been able to enjoy :cry:

It was, for a change, a cafe (in Bakewell) :D

In Bakewell and you didn't pop in for a Pathia! Shame on you :D

Meanwhile, Plastic Pizza, Plastic Pepperoni and Plastic Cheese Nachos from Domino's.

Filled a gap, conveniently.

It Was nice acrually, BBQ Base and plenty of it underneath the Cheese.

Last edited:
First attempt at Tiger/Giraffe bread.
Super easy, just need rice flour, sesame oil (I used toasted) and the usual stuffs to make a paste which is brushed onto the dough before baking, and voila..

s8kKeAe.jpg

No idea how it tastes as I've given 2 to my parents to try, and if they survive I'll try the remaining one tomorrow.
That looks as good as anything I’ve seen in supermarkets. Would just love a thick toasted slice with plenty of butter

What’s the taste difference between that and Worcestershire sauce?

I've not had Worcestershire Sauce to the point where I can really remember the taste, I'd imagine similar...

But Henderson's is Anchovies Free (Plus in my book as not keen of Fish) Slightly Tangly, Spicey, Vinegary Flavour!

It's in most places these day's, if you enjoy such sauces on your dishes I'd with the Winter months ahead I recommend not missing out, it's worth a try.

I've not had Worcestershire Sauce to the point where I can really remember the taste, I'd imagine similar...

But Henderson's is Anchovies Free (Plus in my book as not keen of Fish) Slightly Tangly, Spicey, Vinegary Flavour!

It's in most places these day's, if you enjoy such sauces on your dishes I'd with the Winter months ahead I recommend not missing out, it's worth a try.

I bought some last time and found it fine and with a very similar taste to that of Worcestershire sauce.

What’s the taste difference between that and Worcestershire sauce?

I bought some last time and found it fine and with a very similar taste to that of Worcestershire sauce.
Gives a nice flavour to a dish I made thats for sure, tangy/fruity/slightly spiced is where I would pitch it.
Gluten free is the reason for using it.

Back
Top Bottom