The **Now Eating** Thread

Yeah sure! I have another thousand of these to re-package, could do with the help :D

IMG-0002-Copy.jpg

You must switch every 7 days. Without exception.

(Will only make sense if you've seen The Substance)

You must switch every 7 days. Without exception.

(Will only make sense if you've seen The Substance)
I used to bake bread every day, not so much now. I buy in bulk 500g at a time and break it down into 50g vac packs to keep it at it's best long term so when I open a fresh pack I know it won't fail me. Normal rotation is about 2/3 weeks now it's getting cooler. If you want your bread to fail, go buy the junk from a shop!

Last edited:
I used to bake bread every day, not so much now. I buy in bulk 500g at a time and break it down into 50g vac packs to keep it at it's best lomg term so when I open a fresh pack I know it won't fail me. Normal rotation is about 2/3 weeks now it's getting cooler. If you want your bread to fail, go buy the junk from a shop!

Every day? Blimey that's commitment. Good work. Let alone finding the time!

Devastated to find out my favourite local is closed today for Maintenance after saving myself and looking forward to it.

@aVdub Although it's great to see they have taken on your advise and most likely are investing in bigger appliances and bigger pots to match :p

Therefore decided to go for a Reg Pizza and Large Pathia Sauce, plenty of dipping and slurping action has taken place :D

Devastated to find out my favourite local is closed today for Maintenance after saving myself and looking forward to it.

@aVdub Although it's great to see they have taken on your advise and most likely are investing in bigger appliances and bigger pots to match :p

Therefore decided to go for a Reg Pizza and Large Pathia Sauce, plenty of dipping and slurping action has taken place :D

zSAByCR.gif
oFOQj1C.gif

Last edited:

Good to see you have gone back to an old favourite. Hopefully it's as good as you remember

/IMG]
IMG-7130.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Seeing this desert from M&S makes me think of the new gastro pub line by tom kerridge. They are pushing it really hard on the radio but Tom is definitely not a nigella when it comes to describing the food. However it does sound lovely.

Has anyone tried anything from him?

Last edited:

Seeing this desert from M&S makes me think of the new gastro pub line by tom kerridge. They are pushing it really hard on the radio but Tom is definitely not a nigella when it comes to describing the food. However it does sound lovely.

Has anyone tried anything from him?
[/QUOTE]
Not yet, some of it really is extreme pricing, £7 for a 1 person beef pie. £6 for two sausages in lentil gravy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom