The **Now Eating** Thread

I'm attempting to make this very quickly before I go out to a gig. I'm sure the garlic breath will make me super attractive to the opposite sex.

http://www.pepper.ph/sunday-classics-ultra-rich-caramelized-pork-adobo/

adobo-1-upload.jpg

Soon to be eating this

You have ordered:
1x £25 to spend
1x Medium (8 slices) Original Cheese & Tomato
+Domino’s Hot Dog Stuffed Crust® With Mustard
Single BBQ Sauce
No Dominos own tomato sauce
2x Honey & Mustard
1x Potato Wedges
1x Stripper Combo
1x Garlic Pizza Bread
1x Mini Pancakes
1x Garlic & Herb
1x 7 Chicken Kickers

Price: £9.67

Just ordered me a lot of Tayyabs (lamb chops, karahi chicken, tandoori naan, etc.). That'll serve my GF right for saying "I'm just going out with a friend for a bit... I'm sure you can find something healthy for dinner..." :D

Soon to be eating this

You have ordered:
1x £25 to spend
1x Medium (8 slices) Original Cheese & Tomato
+Domino’s Hot Dog Stuffed Crust® With Mustard
Single BBQ Sauce
No Dominos own tomato sauce
2x Honey & Mustard
1x Potato Wedges
1x Stripper Combo
1x Garlic Pizza Bread
1x Mini Pancakes
1x Garlic & Herb
1x 7 Chicken Kickers

Price: £9.67

:eek: code plz??

made myself the best Kebab in town, chicken breast,onions,G/pepper,pinapple,mayo,black pepper, in Pitta bread nomnom :)
the hair from my cat on the bottom left of the plate was optional.. i decided not to have it :p

2emj41d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow cainer that looks awesome! Did you marinade the chicken or anything before? Would like some more details, kinda feeling like having that for lunch tommorow :P

no marinade, just fried the chicken in a bit of olive oil untill it was sealed and ground some black pepper over it, then added the peppers etc

pork ribs, they had been in the oven for ~10 mins, i just took em out to give it the first coating of honey and chili glaze :)
il serve it up with jacket spuds, salad and coleslaw

309qx09.jpg

nom
2viq9vq.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom