The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Made over 2kgs of turkey bolognese yesterday morning. 4 meals in and still around a kg to go. Nom nom nom.

Lamb is more flavoursome than turkey though but supermarket didn't have any.

Associate
Making a 3 course meal for dinner... Pannacotta ready just need to make blueberry sauce for it. Got beef with roasted vegetable, cauliflower puree and red wine sauce for starter and risotto, green beans and chicken stuffed with cranberry sauce and wrapped with parma ham for main. Cant wait! :)

Soldato
p5WkUa.jpg

A large Ultimate Supreme meal. Lovely burger, especially with the emmental cheese. And a chicken and cheddar classic. Really good crispy chicken and nice with the cheddar and the cheese sauce. Nom nom! :D

Soldato
Those flapjacks look good, did you wang a load of golden syrup in over the top? :D
I probably used about 3 or maybe 4 table spoons of golden syrup just to hold everything together. It's not too sweet even with the dark chocolate chips which is good, makes me feel less guilty :D

Associate
I'm gonna knock some together this weekend, did you use that recipe which was posted in another thread then just add your own stuff too? I think it was my quirky recipes lady. :D

Soldato
I'm gonna knock some together this weekend, did you use that recipe which was posted in another thread then just add your own stuff too? I think it was my quirky recipes lady. :D
I made this up myself :o

Jumbo rolled oats
Almonds
Hazelnuts
Pumpkin seeds
Sunflower seeds
Golden syrup
Plain chocolate chips

Give it a good stir, whack the mix on a lined baking tin and shove it in the oven until golden. Wait to cool completely then put it in the fridge for the chocolate to harden (so that the flapjacks don't fall apart.)

Voilà, done! :p

Associate
So just had all of this:

2014-11-03%2018.00.31%20%28Small%29.jpg

2014-11-03%2018.18.55%20%28Small%29.jpg

2014-11-03%2018.29.56%20%28Small%29.jpg

Was little bit disappointed with the beef as I think I should have cooked it to medium and the risotto as it got too dry. It was pretty nice tho but I am way too full now!

Associate
I made this up myself :o

Jumbo rolled oats
Almonds
Hazelnuts
Pumpkin seeds
Sunflower seeds
Golden syrup
Plain chocolate chips

Give it a good stir, whack the mix on a lined baking tin and shove it in the oven until golden. Wait to cool completely then put it in the fridge for the chocolate to harden (so that the flapjacks don't fall apart.)

Voilà, done! :p

Nice, gonna give some a whirl I reckon. Might even spread some peanut butter on top then put some set melted chocolate on! :eek:

Man of Honour
1.5 aberdeen angus beef burgers with cheips, cheese and salad, + mayo + honey n mustard dressing, all crammed into a large pitta bread :)

Soldato
Rice puddin'! :) 50g pudding rice, 25g sugar, pint of whole fat milk. Buttered the dish, added a few more lumps of butter (meant to give a better skin). 160c for half an hour, stirred, added nutmeg,baked for another half hour, stirred, added more nutmeg, baked for a further half hour. Tastes very nice but would have liked it to be less thick in consistency.

Back
Top Bottom