The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Egg time again...

20120919121934240.jpg

:)

Caporegime
Your eggs always look so dam good!

Cheers buddy :)

I actually was paying more attention today as I made them just to give a little more detail about cooking them :) Same as mentioned before ... non stick frying pan.... shallow type and just fill it over half way. High heat until the bubbles form in the bottom, by this I mean millions of tiny bubbles coating the bottom of the pan and start to release themselves, slight steam will be given off at this point but the water surface will still be calm. Now crack in your eggs, I do three at a time but you could do up to four. Once in then after a minute or two reduce heat to less than half way, cover with a large lid, then again after a minute or two reduce heat again but keep checking on them till cooked :) Go on get it done you know you want to :D

Soldato
Cheers buddy :)

I actually was paying more attention today as I made them just to give a little more detail about cooking them :) Same as mentioned before ... non stick frying pan.... shallow type and just fill it over half way. High heat until the bubbles form in the bottom, by this I mean millions of tiny bubbles coating the bottom of the pan and start to release themselves, slight steam will be given off at this point but the water surface will still be calm. Now crack in your eggs, I do three at a time but you could do up to four. Once in then after a minute or two reduce heat to less than half way, cover with a large lid, then again after a minute or two reduce heat again but keep checking on them till cooked :) Go on get it done you know you want to :D

I can't this coming next weekend, but next weekend i'm planning a big breakfast so will give it a go then I think! thanks for the guide!

Man of Honour
popped over to Rocco's pizza to collect lunch.. 8" pizza + 2 toppings for £1.99 x2 :)
peperoni and green peppers on one, Lamb kebab meat and tandori chicken on the other :)

2cda2jb.jpg

Soldato
damn all those pizzas look good

currently eating a triple crusty white with cold chicken and stuffing with mustard and dry roasted peanuts

Back
Top Bottom