The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
img0046ec.jpg

A small fry up. The perfect start to a weekend :)

Man of Honour
Just finished brunch. French toast with beans and cheese:

eNn3x.jpg

Yummy.

just NO tbh! BB on toast should have small cubes of cheese un-melted on top + ground black pepper with the option of worcestershire sauce if so desired, melted cheese on BB on toast is just wrong

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
just NO tbh! BB on toast should have small cubes of cheese un-melted on top + ground black pepper with the option of worcestershire sauce if so desired, melted cheese on BB on toast is just wrong

Nonsense. Whilst your suggestion sounds worthy of a try, melted cheese on beans on toast is marvelous. Touch of sea salt and some ground white pepper and you have yourself a tasty brunch :p

Man of Honour
Nonsense. Whilst your suggestion sounds worthy of a try, melted cheese on beans on toast is marvelous. Touch of sea salt and some ground white pepper and you have yourself a tasty brunch :p

hmm, maybe if a cheese is used that doesnt leave puddles of fat ontop, anyway.. heres my brekkie :D

2znqrty.jpg

Soldato
Posh fish finger sandwich. I have a breaded plaice fillet between bread. It's great! Going to the best fish restaurant in Glasgow tonight, Two Fat Ladies, I hope I don't get served fish fingers...

Caporegime
Nothing wrong with melted cheese on beans on toast! Don't listen to somebody who eats an egg like that.

;)

Oh and best way to do the beans, saucepan, heat, add chilli flakes, then knob of butter then once melted add beans. Beans with a bite :)

Back
Top Bottom