The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Quiet at work, so time to annihilate some choccy ice cream and watch snooker..

Gwq0cz0.jpg

I feel a bit green around the gills after that lot
Is that a feast within another ice-cream???

Associate
Bit of leftover enchilada for lunch with a 'spicy mexican' salad, I'm not sure what made it qualify to be marketed as mexican or spicy but it was alright.
Mexican-Lunch.jpg

Couple of cheap burgers for dinner with some sauce and chilli jam and some burger sauce (onion, mustard, mayo, dill, gherkin and a few other things)... plus 1 rogue cat hair.
Burger.jpg

Soldato
Medicine Bakery in Birmingham. Extremely high quality pastries. I took a representative sample as detailed below.

UnBxONP.jpeg

Figure 1 - Maple and Pecan Swirl (Green), Pain aux Raisin (Blue), Almond Croissant* (Red)
*not imaged as last one eaten by me

2FR32Ex.jpeg

Figure 2 - Salted Caramel Brioche Doughnut (Green), Oreo Doughnut (Red)

Absolutely extraordinary. Sadly these preliminary findings are not ready to be submitted for publication without further EXTENSIVE validation.

Soldato
Medicine Bakery in Birmingham. Extremely high quality pastries. I took a representative sample as detailed below.

UnBxONP.jpeg

Figure 1 - Maple and Pecan Swirl (Green), Pain aux Raisin (Blue), Almond Croissant* (Red)
*not imaged as last one eaten by me

2FR32Ex.jpeg

Figure 2 - Salted Caramel Brioche Doughnut (Green), Oreo Doughnut (Red)

Absolutely extraordinary. Sadly these preliminary findings are not ready to be submitted for publication without further EXTENSIVE validation.

Salted Caramel Brioche Doughnut

I'll pay £45 if you can get that here by 9pm :D

Back
Top Bottom