The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
IMG-1031.jpg

Associate
Medicine Bakery in Birmingham. Extremely high quality pastries. I took a representative sample as detailed below.

UnBxONP.jpeg

Figure 1 - Maple and Pecan Swirl (Green), Pain aux Raisin (Blue), Almond Croissant* (Red)
*not imaged as last one eaten by me

Figure 2 - Salted Caramel Brioche Doughnut (Green), Oreo Doughnut (Red)

Absolutely extraordinary. Sadly these preliminary findings are not ready to be submitted for publication without further EXTENSIVE validation.

I’m in Birmingham for a day soon and I’m sure this place came up as a recommendation for somewhere to eat when i was looking yesterday. I’m kind of guessing it has your approval?

Soldato
I’m in Birmingham for a day soon and I’m sure this place came up as a recommendation for somewhere to eat when i was looking yesterday. I’m kind of guessing it has your approval?

Absolutely! It would be my go to place for coffee and cake in the centre of town (good brunch offerings too). Birmingham has loads of great food options. Depends on what sort of food you’re after and whether it’s lunch and/or dinner.

Associate
Medicine Bakery in Birmingham. Extremely high quality pastries. I took a representative sample as detailed below.

UnBxONP.jpeg

Figure 1 - Maple and Pecan Swirl (Green), Pain aux Raisin (Blue), Almond Croissant* (Red)
*not imaged as last one eaten by me

2FR32Ex.jpeg

Figure 2 - Salted Caramel Brioche Doughnut (Green), Oreo Doughnut (Red)

Absolutely extraordinary. Sadly these preliminary findings are not ready to be submitted for publication without further EXTENSIVE validation.
Oh My!

Back
Top Bottom