The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
This will push Gilbert over the edge

I think after seeing that it may have to be 2 in 2 for an Indian.

Looks a beauty, I saw the lemon wedges and thought you had gone for a Pathia.

Like Diabetics need sugar when levels drop, I’m similar but with Indians, when I start to go abit wobbly I need an Indian to even myself out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully just a one off. There was a lot of batter on mine but it was also delicious and plenty of chicken.

Yeah agreed, I’ve seen plenty for it to look nice and I never usually complain about food but it wasn’t great at all.

Not knocking yours, it looks good but my experience has put me off especially when it was over £10 making KFC seem cheap.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fancied a fried egg sandwich today. Didn't realise I'd run out of butter, and the three slices of bread left included one crust. :D
Then I broke both of the yolks. :rolleyes:
It was still pretty good. Ketchup and hot sauce.

nyzcIN0.jpg
Egg goes so well with malted bread. It’s easily the best bread for an egg mayo and cress sarnie

Caporegime
I think after seeing that it may have to be 2 in 2 for an Indian.

Looks a beauty, I saw the lemon wedges and thought you had gone for a Pathia.

Like Diabetics need sugar when levels drop, I’m similar but with Indians, when I start to go abit wobbly I need an Indian to even myself out.
It’s better if you say curry, that just reads like you go out cannibalising Indians

Associate
I tried Popeyes the other week, it was AWFUL.

Although I think I definitely just got a poor one but it was bad enough not to go back.

Even the Sauces are a selling point for me, yet 75P each for a small dipping sauce.

It’s a no from me :( .. The rubbish picture makes it actually look better than it was, the chicken was all batter and the thinnest driest chicken ever!

Looks like it was dredged out of a sewer.

Soldato
I tried Popeyes the other week, it was AWFUL.

Although I think I definitely just got a poor one but it was bad enough not to go back.

Even the Sauces are a selling point for me, yet 75P each for a small dipping sauce.

It’s a no from me :( .. The rubbish picture makes it actually look better than it was, the chicken was all batter and the thinnest driest chicken ever!

Had the same with Burger Priest, who I had been following and liked their story and couldn't wait to try when they landed in the UK.

Well what a massive **** on a paper bag experience that turned out to be, with the place closing within the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom