The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Pathia…. :cool:

steve-harvey-wink-3enhtv6995ininjs.gif

It was almost a Ceylon or Achari - Tikka and then I thought of this place and your usual order and the words 'Pathia' came out :cry:

Soldato
It was almost a Ceylon or Achari - Tikka and then I thought of this place and your usual order and the words 'Pathia' came out :cry:

If your ever struggling with what to order just give them my name, I must be on some sort of database at this point :cry:

Nice to know I’ve been of influence :p Looks good though, how was it?

I’d love everyone to experience the Pathia from my local.

Last edited:
Soldato
If your ever struggling with what to order just give them my name, I must be on some sort of database at this point :cry:

Nice to know I’ve been of influence :p Looks good though, how was it?

I’d love everyone to experience the Pathia from my local.

The owner is the Brother of an award wining fusion restaurant and really knows his stuff, as do all the chefs.

Taste wise it was spot on and for £22 I've got two dinners out of it.

ps They know you btw :cry:

Soldato
The owner is the Brother of an award wining fusion restaurant and really knows his stuff, as do all the chefs.

Taste wise it was spot on and for £22 I've got two dinners out of it.

ps They know you btw :cry:

It does look great, can’t go wrong for two dinners at all.

I’ve ordered, can’t get out to collect and as I’m starving I very nearly ordered an absolute feast but I’m working tomorrow early so it’s less fun.

2 in 2 and proud, although I blame the temptation :D

Do they? :cry: If only they delivered this far I’d give their Pathia a go.

All good I hope!!!! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
It does look great, can’t go wrong for two dinners at all.

I’ve ordered, can’t get out to collect and as I’m starving I very nearly ordered an absolute feast but I’m working tomorrow early so it’s less fun.

2 in 2 and proud, although I blame the temptation :D

Do they? :cry: If only they delivered this far I’d give their Pathia a go.

All good I hope!!!! :p
What's for dessert? ;)

Associate
I was going to make a curry this weekend, then decided I couldn't be bothered to cook today and I fancied onion bhajis :D

Bhajis, Tarka Daal, Saag Aloo, Naan, Chef Special curry, Chicken Tikka, Pilau Rice

wG44Ult.jpg
I should show this to my local dumpster-fire of a "Tandori" sad but if people keep ordering the garbage..... Last time we had a curry "Fresh-Yesterday Reheated Rubbish" is all I can say tbh, Should call it the Curry-Rile, never mind curry-mile!

Lovely looking Fresh Food by the way, sorry about the rant.

Soldato
It even smells like a curry house in here tonight :cry:

Chicken Pathia, Plain Rice, Plain Naan.. it’s beautiful, taste sensation… so rich and fresh, sweet and spicy yet a little sourness from the fresh lemon which i squeeze with a fork and plenty of corriander as requested on the notes :p

Edit - Authenticity Check :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom