The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
qeCQrq.jpg

Had the New York at the new Six By Nico in Merchant City. My old regular haunt in Finnieston has changed formats, so it looks like this will be by new go to place. Its actually closer to Central Station, so that kinda works out nicely anyway. More roomy inside too. Really liked the menu. They took off the price of the snack course cause there was a 15 min wait for it to arrive. Honestly, very nice of them to do that, but I wouldn't have complained if they hadn't. They were busy, I understand delays sometimes happen.
That looks like a delicious selection!

Soldato
qeCQrq.jpg

Had the New York at the new Six By Nico in Merchant City. My old regular haunt in Finnieston has changed formats, so it looks like this will be by new go to place. Its actually closer to Central Station, so that kinda works out nicely anyway. More roomy inside too. Really liked the menu. They took off the price of the snack course cause there was a 15 min wait for it to arrive. Honestly, very nice of them to do that, but I wouldn't have complained if they hadn't. They were busy, I understand delays sometimes happen.

That looks really good and has me considering another visit before it comes off the menu.

OH Has said it looks good, but has to check it out first :rolleyes: and as we are both not fans of the next one (Mexico) she really needs to put her foot down.

Last edited:
Associate
I've used Bavette from Morrisons many times, along with Denver & Flat Iron when making burgers and have yet to see it looking that marbled?

It caught me a bit off guard, I probably would have done it as a steak rather than stirfry had I realised how good it was. It was still great though.

Morrisons definitely have the best quality meat and fish of the supermarkets imo, even if it's not always this good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom