The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Late post… but arlier today, sneaked off for a quick working lunch..

When Ikea Cafe was suggested, I did not expect to end up with a Curry that’s for sure :cool:

Chickpea / Veg Curry, Naan Bread (And 3 Onion Bhaji’s tactically placed under the Naan… :eek:)

It was surprisingly good, hopefully my local Indian does not find out about this :cry:

I wouldn't be surprised if you was on a flight with Tom Hanks and ended up shipwrecked on some random Pacific island and managed to find the only desert island Indian take-away for 10,000 miles :D

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if you was on a flight with Tom Hanks and ended up shipwrecked on some random Pacific island and managed to find the only desert island Indian take-away for 10,000 miles :D

What a film that would be!

Gilbert finds a Volcanic Curry to cool him down from the scorching conditions :p

Even Bear Grylls would be proud..

Last edited:
Associate
I do like beans on toast, with eggs, bacon, sausages, black pudding, hash browns...
A breakfast used to be my favorite. Its hard to find a poor one but if its good ingredients then its even more enjoyable.
As for agreeing with the Mrs, its always the best policy. Plus never say you like something otherwise you get it every meal or say the words 'we had this the other day' and you never see that again

Soldato
Mini breakfast into a fresh from the oven Italian bread.

uW4NOzz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom