The OcUK stuck in an elevator thread

Permabanned
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
Bigstan becasue there'd be a fair chance he'd have brought beer with him.

:p

If you want good ale in your lift, Feek's your man.

My preference would be Rich_L.

Not only would he have the power to seduce the elevator doors open, is high five related stories would keep me entertained for hours.

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
Bigstan becasue there'd be a fair chance he'd have brought beer with him.

:p
Being stuck on an elevator with beer would NOT be a good thing. I mean, what happens after it's all consumed? Nowhere to go... :eek:

I'd want to be stuck with Muban. For hours. So we could talk about movies.

Soldato
Stiff cookie! He probably has a usaf tracker in his leg or something. That would signal a usaf rescue helicopter to come and pick us up. Knowing that they would probably missidentify us along the way and blow up half of the building, we would have nice debate with on how evil and bloodthirsty his country is, while waiting for some proper rescue teams to come and save us from the Americans :D

Suspended
Piggymon said:
Don't be daft ! .. you'd never reach the roof trying to use ME as a step ladder ! :eek: :p

No but it would be really easy to lift you through the hatch at the top so you could fetch help!

Probably Dymetrie as ive spoken to him enough but never actually met him!

Soldato
cleanbluesky if the firemen that rescued us were black, because I'd get a good chuckle out of the moral dilemma that would result

(I know you're not racist CBS shhh)

Soldato
pyro said:
Stiff cookie! He probably has a usaf tracker in his leg or something. That would signal a usaf rescue helicopter to come and pick us up. Knowing that they would probably missidentify us along the way and blow up half of the building, we would have nice debate with on how evil and bloodthirsty his country is, while waiting for some proper rescue teams to come and save us from the Americans :D

Especially if they were stupid enough to attempt a rescue from a broken elevator... USING A HELICOPTER.

Soldato
there are several people i can think off, but for different reasons.

Takhisis, because i'm sure it would seem like we were stuck for no time at all once we got talking about books and stuff.

Kell_ee001 - I think we'd get on and have a laugh.

Fatiain would make make me laugh, and could talk about his new baby.

Piggy and I could chat about our other halves and not bore each other to death :D and if we ran out of stuff to say we could talk about cars instead.

Basically anyone I could talk too!! :D I can only think of one or two that i'd really, really, really not want to get stuck with!

Last edited:
Associate
kitten_caboodle said:
Takhisis, because i'm sure it would seem like we were stuck for no time at all once we got talking about books and stuff.

Books!!! :D I'm trying sooooo hard to save up so I can get some decent book cases - £70 down...£500 to go...

I have too many books :o It wouldn't be too bad if they were intelligent books but probably 90% of them are fiction :o (At last count I'm on about 740 books plus some box sets and compilations :o )

Back
Top Bottom