***The Offical Bad Luck Thread***

Associate
Soo for all you supersticous (sp?) people out there, its Friday 13th so post what bad luck you have had today if any.

I pulled a muscle this morning moving my bed :(

Also Royal Mail on strike hmmm

Last edited:
Soldato
I slept in late and had to get breakfast in work.. well okay that's not too bad, I just bought a breakfast roll with sausage, bacon and egg. Yum. okay so that could be good luck. I'm not sure.. something bad's bound to happen soon though.

Soldato
Actually had a pretty good day so far, was able to leave work about 3 1/2 hours early :cool:

Found out about the postal strike today having placed an order last night, but I only need it by next weekend so should be alright :)

Associate
lol i've only just realised it's friday the 13th! i looked at my watch and it said the 9th, so i thought "what the hell are they on about the numptys?" then i checked the date on pc and realised it actually was the 13th :o

best change my watch :D

oh, and i was supposed to be playing golf this afternoon and it's weeing down so i won't be going. that's the worst thing that happened (so far).

Man of Honour
killer_uk said:
Well I'm expecting something to be delivered by citylink today, so either the order is wrong or they don't show up. :p
Thats not luck, something not being delivered by citylink is fate.

Soldato
Yesterday I went to work at 9am. At 9:05am my Area manager and Area team leader came to the store and said "put the shutters back down, the store is closing". So, we spent 9 hours yesterday packing up the store, tearing it all down, nowt is left of it. I now have no job. :(

Back
Top Bottom