***The Official 20/20 World Cup Thread***

Soldato
...and Afridi does take the 7th wicket. 79-9, what channel are you watching it on Spawn?

edit. Just seen your reply lol, I thought maybe you were afew minutes ahead off the rest of us!

Caporegime
...and Afridi does take the 7th wicket. 79-9, what channel are you watching it on Spawn?

edit. Just seen your reply lol, I thought maybe you were afew minutes ahead off the rest of us!

Sadly im in Toronto Canada at the moment and they arent showing it here on the TV stations they have...so am keeping up to date with Cricinfo coverage.

Ooooh Afridi gets another wicket...man of the match?/..gotta be...4 wickets for 13 runs...awesome, simply awesome stuff by the fella.

Caporegime
Gul takes 2 quick wickets to leave Scotland reeling on 103/9....great bowling performance by Gul and Afridi...totally destroyed Scotland. Bit disappointed with Asif, was hoping he would get a few wickets under his belt but hopefully next game he will get some.

Cant wait till the game on Fri, am hoping to get back to the UK tom night so i can watch the game properly.

Caporegime
And Asif comes in and takes the final and last wicket to win the match for Pakistan, happy he got a wicket in the end altho he was kinda expensive. 120 all out which is what i wanted...for Pak to bowl them out:p

All in all not a bad performance by Pak but they really are going to have to work on their batting for fridays showdown with India. Quite pleased with Paks bowling attack, Afridi and Gul did the major damage...both taking 4 wickets a piece.

Soldato
OP
And Asif comes in and takes the final and last wicket to win the match for Pakistan, happy he got a wicket in the end altho he was kinda expensive. 120 all out which is what i wanted...for Pak to bowl them out:p

All in all not a bad performance by Pak but they really are going to have to work on their batting for fridays showdown with India. Quite pleased with Paks bowling attack, Afridi and Gul did the major damage...both taking 4 wickets a piece.

Good result for Pakistan :) didn’t watch the game so can’t comment on the performance but it makes good confidence bowling out any team in the limited over form, I personally can’t see them beating India but you never know they can be shocking in the field it may go like the WI game the poor fielding team loosing.

I will probably watch the Aus game later on, just waiting for the Englands campaign to kick off :)

Soldato
this is the future of the sport for me, far more entertaining than test and 50 overs.

slog from the start.....thats what its all about :D

Back
Top Bottom