Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 9 (and Ultra 2) thread (it has double tap and everything!) ***

Are you getting an Apple Watch series 9 and or Ultra 2?

• Total voters
I see. Thank you. I guess I'll have to get in contact with Smarty and see what they offer otherwise I'll have to change network for like the 100th time :D.

Smarty don’t offer it. Most third party providers don’t, dont think any of them do. Think you’ll have to go with the main providers to get it.

Last edited:
Smarty don’t offer it. Most third party providers don’t, dont think any of them do. Think you’ll have to go with the main providers to get it.
I'll have a hunt around. I guess Three would be the best option as Smarty use them as their network.
I would ask yourself if you really need it. I had it for one month and realised I didn’t use it.
Fair point. I don't really use my watch without a phone.

I would ask yourself if you really need it. I had it for one month and realised I didn’t use it.
This is the important question. I put it on mine as soon as I got a cellular watch and I used it once, just to try it.

It was something like two years later I removed it, it was utterly useless for me as I never have my watch without my phone.

This is the important question. I put it on mine as soon as I got a cellular watch and I used it once, just to try it.

It was something like two years later I removed it, it was utterly useless for me as I never have my watch without my phone.
Thanks! I guess I'll skip it in that case.

The only time I use it is when I go for a run because I don't take my phone. It's still a nice to have rather than a must have, costs an extra £5 per month on my O2 sim only plan.

Back
Top Bottom