Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 9 (and Ultra 2) thread (it has double tap and everything!) ***

Are you getting an Apple Watch series 9 and or Ultra 2?

• Total voters
Associate
I have to say i am very pleased with the battery of the Ultra 2. I am at the point where i do not have to worry about my battery running out. nothing has changed ie i still have tons of notifications still track health cardio ect. A solid 2 and a half days without charging. that also includes sleep trackding.

Soldato
Looks like 2024 Apple Watch will have detailed blood pressure testing and be able to detect sleep apnea

I've already got an app that tells me I have sleep apnea for when the missus doesn't prod me during the night..

Commissario
This is pretty typical for me.

Off charge at 08:25 on Monday and down to between 15% when I go to bed on Wednesday so three full days. I don't wear it at night, I don't see any point in sleep tracking whatsoever. I used to wear my watch at night but all it told me was that I have insomnia and don't sleep well. There's nothing any sleep tracking can tell me that I don't know and even if it did, there's nothing I can do about it. As far as I'm concerned, it's useless information. And that's coming from someone who did it for years!

VvOjepb.png

Soldato
I seem to be having an issue with my watch when trying to use wi-fi on it directly after putting my phone into airplane mode. I was told this was a quick method of downloading playlists from Spotify and Podcasts from Overcast.
When I do this it says that the wi-fi is connected but nothing seems to be working, Overcast reports that there is no connection and the weather app won't show any information.

Has anyone run into this before and could help with a solution?

Soldato
Following up on the above, is there a clear indicator that the wifi connection is actually working? What's the best thing I can try and use on the watch when the phone is disconnected to see if the connection is active?

Back
Top Bottom