Racing Mode

Brightness

Contrast

Colour Temp

User Mode

RGB

97, 99, 100

Blue Light Filter

courtesy of the tft central review. works well on mine.

also make sure it is bleed you are seeing, bleed is white, ips glow is orange (in the corners), way to tell is move your head, if the 'bleed' changes, its not bleed..

Anyone not finding this too dark in some games? I tend to play with Borderless Windowed mode, so games always use the Gamma settings of the desktop, and for some reason things seem a little too dark.

In games like WoW that are very rich in colours it feels really off, but at Gamma increased to 1.15 in NVIDIA control panel the games seem great.

Although then the colours everywhere else on the desktop and programs are off :/
I mid range fix is upping the brightness, but then the whites kill my eyes.

Associate
Picked up one of these bad boys and WOW what a difference and loving the room I got on screen now. games look amazing and 100hz with gsync very very nice. expensive but makes games you already played worth playing again!

Associate
The hdmi port on mine failed after 2 months, Asus sent the store a replacement 'New' which was clearly used, the internal packaging all damaged and missing all accessories and no AC adapter. The store expected me to take it home. Left them to decide what they are doing with it as I'm not taking it.

I think when i get the correct replacement I will sell it on and buy the Alienware version, as at least they have better exchange policy.

Back
Top Bottom