Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Caporegime
battlefield3le.jpg

Right, so I can't see this anywhere else in Consoles for some reason (???) so thought I'd be the first to make it.

Can't wait!

Soldato
there was a thread, probably a few pages back now, but its not and ***Official*** thread ;)

Any way Pre ordered today in tescos, and the receipt says the release date is 25/10/2011 :confused: could have sworn it was november.

Cant wait to play Karkand again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaFw7aC9GE

Some Karkand images in that video to.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Yeah, I'm not too sure on the release date tbh. ShopTo states 14/10/2011.

Will be preordering it from the station of games so that I get the Physical Warfare Pack.

Soldato
I read some where BF3 will have Battle log, same feature as Auto log for NF series and Shift, but a version for BF3, could be awesome, or a pile of tosh.

Associate
I am very much looking forward to this game. With me being at uni and being mobile most of my time - i will be gaming on my ps3 as i dont have the time/hours to put into pc gaming/upgrading - so ps3 it is for me! and i cant wait

However - i am hoping that ''squads/clans system'' is well implemented within BF3, i feel what is mostly lacking on the console side is reasonable ''team play'' - hopefully DICE will implement full clan features

I am also hoping they fully utilize playstation move features as i will most certainly buy move/shaprshooter for BF3.

I will probs pre-order this week once E3 is fully underway - apprantly they are able to squeeze even more juice out of the consoles - so the gfx should look even better than they were on BC2

I am just hoping that with resonable sized maps, plenty of places/routes to take this will be a success on ps3/xbox 360 and not just be known as ''BFBC2.5'' - as i have my suspicions.

My PSN: lostatneverseen

Associate
This is one thing which im slightly worried about - the player count - 24 players, hopefully no biggie - but if the maps are organized well and the squad system is well implemented so that people follow orders and dont try to play COD on BF3, then 24 players should be enough. If it jut turns out to be BFBC2.5 then DICE are gonna loose a lot of console players - which is bad for them

Associate
Well, this is a console BF3 discussion thread, would have thought being in the console section it may have give you a little hint. Anyways, comeon guys, more console discussion on BF3!

Soldato
Wish I could get this on the PC :(

BUT, I am just as excited to say I will be getting this on the 360 without hesitation, it is going to be amazing. I just hope their singleplayer hasn't followed the likes of COD's playstyle, none stop action.

Miss spening over a hour in one field in BC1 trying to find treasures lol.

ags

Soldato
Don't think I'll be able to play it in eyefinity sadly :(

I've started saving the pennies for a graphics card or two when it gets released, 5040x1050 is quite straining at times!

DICE are one of the few who actually support Eyefinity, may as well make the most of it.

Back
Top Bottom