*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
The new maps,factions and weapons along with the new update have totally transformed the game into something very very good.
If like me you quit a long time ago you simply need to play this content.

Caporegime
The new maps,factions and weapons along with the new update have totally transformed the game into something very very good.
If like me you quit a long time ago you simply need to play this content.

Yup, it has been rather excellent to say the least! Feels like a proper WW 2 BF game these maps and gameplay has significantly improved since I last played.

Just a shame the rest of the other maps are ****.

I imagine with no new BF next year, this game will hopefully get a lot more love from DICE/EA, pity it wasn't released in a better state.

Associate
Gave the trial a blast but still didn't like it as much as BF4? I find it very hard to see enemy's for some reason and I can't find a gun that I like.

Soldato
Well.... I must say. I really flipping enjoyed that Trial! I'm gonna bite the bullet and get it this week!

The new maps feel like old school BF. Plus they seem like a proper mission rather than Run and gun. Upgraded recently and the 144hz ultra make the game look absolutely beautiful!

ALSO: I consider myself "liberal".... The use of woman is absolute cringe! The screaming woman on the field does so much disrespect to the men who gave their life. I've always been fascinated by WW2!

DICE have done more to fuel the right that help womans rights!

Women in World War II - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Women_in_World_War_II

Women went through the same military training, lived in the same conditions and did almost the same jobs as men, with the exception of not being able to participate in front-line combat.

Last edited:
Soldato
Went to play it after the recent pacific patch. It is utterly unplayable. Just freezes every few seconds (literal freeze of the screen). Tried dropping all the settings, updated drivers, switched to DX11 etc. Nothing seems to fix it.

What the hell have they done :*(

EDIT: Seems my upset was misplaced as it was also in other games (bf1). I went and looked at my cpu.. 'looked' fine, but set it to be 3.6ghz rather than auto .... and no more issues... plays perfect now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Weapons need to be faction specific in a WW2 game. Japan shouldn’t be using a M1 Garand.

And removes females.

totally agree. I had fun with bfv for a bit but it's just an arcade game and completely lacks immersion (especially if you have more than a passing interest in ww2 history).

Hell Let Loose is where it's at...

Permabanned
forced TAA. that's why i don't play the game. just looks like a blurry mess

Forced? Really? They never used to do this infact the Engine was the only real notable thing they ever achieved that was good in nearly ten years since BF2. The engine is great, All the BF games were great like this even Hardline had a good engine its these people/staff have like most places been forced through fear or lawsuits to take on more women and i bet you this is why the games always suck as women can and will never do anything right in a shooting game it is like me making a pony owning simulator i would make a complete mess of it. :D

Women have no place here either thats the thing i was going to post about until you said forced TAA so now i have another reason not to play which is a shame it looks good but i am not going to support the fabricated lies and altering of history where women had the easy non equality role in war.

Think about it, Women demand equality ok so get on the frontline girls, You can watch as the girlys get vaporized by high calibre artillery ok? Or you stay at home doing the easy stuff like making munitions or like Japanese women taking a support role at home. To potray them as dying and fighting on the frontlines is an insult and slap in the face to Japanese men of WW2 and indeed other nations.

Soldato
Women have no place here either thats the thing i was going to post about until you said forced TAA so now i have another reason not to play which is a shame it looks good but i am not going to support the fabricated lies and altering of history where women had the easy non equality role in war.

Ok Boomer :rolleyes:

Soldato
tenor.gif

Permabanned
I can't work out if you're just blantantly sexist or getting confused with something that happened 80 odd years ago and today.

I am not sexist imo, I watch History and WW2 as a hobby i have hundreds of 45m videos i watched so do not tell me i am confused about WW2, This is not Russia it is Japan and really Women did not play an equal role in war and anyone who says they did is stupid.

Why do you support the agenda and lies so a woman can pick up a shooter and hear voices she feels comfortable with? Who cares how about showing some respect to history? You do realize 50 million died tell me what % of this 50 million were women?

Yet after the war did women not benefit from the freedoms? I think they did but they did not share equally in the ultimate sacrifice thats for sure!!! So why portray them as frontline fighters in games if it was not true for nearly all bar the Russians.

Soldato
I was going to respond to Rofflay with a few other differences between the reality and the computer game but I think Bledd's post covers it nicely.

Back
Top Bottom