*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Daniel Dubuis looked massive yesterday for his weigh in on the davis vs walsh undercard!!

Cant believe he's only 19

Future Joshua challenger for sure

Soldato
Dubois KO's his opponent in 40 secs lol

Wants to beat mike tysons record of heavyweight champion before he's 21

At this rate he will be fighting for a belt not too soon, hes already put Joshua down in sparring

Yarde is an absolute beast he will definitely be world champion very soon, having the power to put someone down 6 times with body shots :o

Soldato
Absolutely out of order that sucker punch, glad the police are after him and treating it as an assault.

As far as throwing the punch after the bell goes, he threw a combo which started before the bell and resulted in the last punch just after the bell but how exactly are you supposed to stop a flurry mid way? It was late but I've seen far worse than that.. it didn't seem deliberate at all.

If anything the fight was a fix. It showed how bad AJ is and Klitschko was just in it for 1 last pay off.

I don't know what fight anyone else was watching. I could win against AJ. All I would need to do is move around and defend myself for 8 rounds until he gasses himself out then pick him apart.

That is comedy gold right there :D

To suggest that AJ or Kiltschko, of all people, would fix a fight :D

Never met you but I would put my house on AJ knocking you out in round one. I think you underestimate how quick and how hard boxers can punch, never mind a HW boxer.

I have said before AJ has plenty to learn and is holding that belt on natural ability as much as anything. The guy has had a very short amateur career and a belt holder within 19 fights against a genuine contender (no offence to Parker but his belt means nothing till he fights someone decent and Wilder isn't far behind).

Back
Top Bottom