*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Chisora sucks to, heavyweight division is full of guys who are just big and others don't want to fight. It used to be full of guys who were big but great boxers, now it's just big guys.

It's like watching the Mountain and, ffs, the loud mouth UFC guy fighting, the mountain has no fighting skills but one of the best trained fighters in the world couldn't do anything to him. Fury is a complete bum, he's a bad boxer, he's just big and in a division that is mostly just big bums fighting he's one of the biggest bums and thus wins against similar.

SEriously though that single round Wlad even tried half way compared to normal he still made Fury look completely and utterly incompetent. THat fight wasn't a big guy using power to out box Wlad, because for the 2 mins Wlad wanted to box, he hit Fury with ease and didn't take anything off him, it was embarrassingly easy for him, he just refused to box for 11 rounds.

My best guess is it was as said, sponsors/fans losing interest in another oh, Wlad beats a bum slowly over 12 rounds and no one cares. Throw one fight, increase PPV numbers for every fight after as people actually think he can now lose.

These guys, Wlad and I really haven't seen AJ enough, but that he's not been champion for years against these lame ducks make me think him to, Lennox, Tyson, they would have torn these guys a new hole.

Caporegime
Fury is done imo. This is all about money. He’s abused his body and mind for too long and seems more loopy every time I see him. He’ll never get in good enough shape to beat the likes of AJ and Wilder. Just not happening. He was actually behind on the cards last night when the dude retired lol.

The commentators last night made me laugh when they got all excited about Hatton saying that Fury looked as good in training as he ever has. Seemed to escape their attention that Hatton said exactly the same thing about himself before his comeback fight, and he promptly got served up and battered into retirement. First half decent heavyweight that Fury faces, will show us all just how far he has fallen.

As crazy as it sounds, if he fought within 6 months, I’d even give Price a decent chance.

Some good threads here about last night. Everyone feels the same. https://www.boxingforum24.com/forums/british-boxing-forum.8/

Caporegime
GGG vs Alvarez scheduled for September.

Thought GGG did enough in the first fight to win the decision but with an extra year on the clock and more suspect judging it'll be very hard for him to win, regardless of whether he deserves it or not.

Back
Top Bottom