*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Permabanned
Whyte should've faced Wilder ages ago. AJ & Eddie did offer Whyte a rematch but he turned it down as he was insulted by the terms. The contract stated that even if Whyte won, AJ was still guaranteed 60%+ for the third fight which is nonsense. So glad Ruiz knocked AJ & Eddie down a peg, and I hope that somehow helps Whyte get more in the mix.

Soldato
Whyte should've faced Wilder ages ago. AJ & Eddie did offer Whyte a rematch but he turned it down as he was insulted by the terms. The contract stated that even if Whyte won, AJ was still guaranteed 60%+ for the third fight which is nonsense. So glad Ruiz knocked AJ & Eddie down a peg, and I hope that somehow helps Whyte get more in the mix.

I was just coming to type the same thing. Whyte is taking aslight risk but he is certainly backing himself. I personally hope it pays off for him

Permabanned
^ Wouldn't be surprised if AJ loses to Ruiz again and is done. But there's hype for the taking there, and add Fury-Wilder 2 - those could lift all boats. If either don't happen, belt holders face Whyte or **** off. If they do happen, get Whyte as co-main/chief support on either card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom