*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I feel bad paying for this. Hatton fight was bent, Okolie fight was totally irresponsible, wouldn't be surprised if envelopes changed hands for that to happen.

If the main event is a duffer, that'll be it for me, done with boxing.

Soldato
I feel bad paying for this. Hatton fight was bent, Okolie fight was totally irresponsible, wouldn't be surprised if envelopes changed hands for that to happen.

If the main event is a duffer, that'll be it for me, done with boxing.

Its too expensive. It needs a bigger undercard to warrant the price. Jake Paul vs his nan for eg.

In all seriousness id rather it was just a tenner a month. £25 is a lot for one fight.

Soldato
Its too expensive. It needs a bigger undercard to warrant the price. Jake Paul vs his nan for eg.

In all seriousness id rather it was just a tenner a month. £25 is a lot for one fight.
That's why I'm hoping AJ goes with DAZN really

but I don't mind paying for fights like this. Ultimately I'm paying for the main event so I don't always care too much about the undercard. But that doesn't mean I want crappy undercards either.

AJ is such a glass cannon. I'm far too nervous about this.

prediction time. What we going with?

I'm hoping for a stoppage for AJ in rounds 6-8

Caporegime
they have but I quite like David diamanté

if you watch some of his interviews he's a really cool guy
I just don't like the way he announces fighters and he's never going to be someone that'll give me goose bumps like Buffer does when those immortal words are said.

Edit: Yes crowd, drown her out! Props, got a lot of fight in those lungs :D

Soldato
That's why I'm hoping AJ goes with DAZN really

but I don't mind paying for fights like this. Ultimately I'm paying for the main event so I don't always care too much about the undercard. But that doesn't mean I want crappy undercards either.

AJ is such a glass cannon. I'm far too nervous about this.

prediction time. What we going with?

I'm hoping for a stoppage for AJ in rounds 6-8

I think its hard to call. AJ needs him out early IMO but then he might gas if he cant. If this goes past six i fancy Usyk.

Back
Top Bottom