*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Cheeseman is a unusual fighter. It's like
He didn't get the memo that boxing is about hitting and not getting hit. He's fantastically fun to watch but he's totally going to be slurring his words before he is even 30

Caporegime
Cheeseman is a unusual fighter. It's like
He didn't get the memo that boxing is about hitting and not getting hit. He's fantastically fun to watch but he's totally going to be slurring his words before he is even 30
My brothers met him a couple of times in a pub in Sidcup. He says he already has an air of punch drunkenness about him.

Soldato
Yeah he was out on before he even went down

Cheeseman has tonnes of heart but you can't fight collecting punches to the face. It's just not good for longevity so he really needs to go back to the drawing board and learn to how to be a bit more defensively minded.

says me who's never stepped in the ring!

Caporegime
Yeah he was out on before he even went down

Cheeseman has tonnes of heart but you can't fight collecting punches to the face. It's just not good for longevity so he really needs to go back to the drawing board and learn to how to be a bit more defensively minded.

says me who's never stepped in the ring!
You don’t need to have stepped in a ring to know Ted fights like an idiot

Associate
Fury fight likely to be on between 4-5 am. Won't be staying up, will watch this at breakfast tomorrow morning (ensuring radio-silence - no spoilers) Hope too see Fury will win by decisive KO....no one too pull Deontey out early this time. Also Fury Ring walk as Undertaker carrying Deontey's coffin:cool:
Anyone staying up to watch live?

Transmission breaker
Don
I still think that it's a lottery every time you fight Wilder with that punching power.
I am sure we will see Fury out box Wilder all night, and perhaps even a Fury stoppage, but you never know with heavyweights, and that's doubled when facing Wilder.
He's always going to be throwing, and throwing big, and it just takes one to slip through and it can all go very wrong for Fury.
I do, however, still think Fury wins this fight 9 out of 10 time though.

Soldato
Routing for fury and expect him to easy win but on the other hand I think It could be great for the division just to shake things up if wilder sparks fury.

Then we’ll have 4 tops dogs with Ruiz as a potential 5th. Some great matchups there but at the rate these guys fight these days probably will be wasted.

Back
Top Bottom