*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Eubank Jr vs Liam Williams this weekend. Eubank Jr bookies favourite but I think it could be a a close fight. I'm not convinced he's a world level fighter. I've never been that impressed by him. He's a physical specimen for sure but I think maybe Williams is the bigger puncher. What do you guys think?

Soldato
Eubank Jr vs Liam Williams this weekend. Eubank Jr bookies favourite but I think it could be a a close fight. I'm not convinced he's a world level fighter. I've never been that impressed by him. He's a physical specimen for sure but I think maybe Williams is the bigger puncher. What do you guys think?

Eubank will outclass him, using range and counter punches. Liam will keep coming forward and will eat a great deal of punches and be down on points.

Liams only hope in my opinion is to stop Eubank but that is easier said than done, he is quite slippery and smart which is why he has never been stopped yet ( plus a good chin )

you never know though, Liam might catch him with a good shot and KO him, he has the power

Back
Top Bottom