*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I love John Fury interviews. He gets asked one question and he ends up responding by challenging anybody in London to a fight :D

he's criminal prat. You can tell he's annoyed his career didn't amount to bugger all so he's living vicariously through his sons. He was a right tit at the presser yesterday trying to start something with someone 20 years his junior.

talks a big game about willing to fight anyone but ran away from the genuine offer he did get from Mickey Theo.

Soldato
he's criminal prat. You can tell he's annoyed his career didn't amount to bugger all so he's living vicariously through his sons. He was a right tit at the presser yesterday trying to start something with someone 20 years his junior.

talks a big game about willing to fight anyone but ran away from the genuine offer he did get from Mickey Theo.

much more to him that the big mouth he gives off, he had no career apart from working for peanuts every hour of the day and bare knuckle boxing

Soldato
Not only has he got a motor mouth. He literally gouged a man's eye out. The guy is a *********.

The only Fury I actually have any respect for is Peter Fury and it's a shame he's still not Tysons trainer. I can happily listen to Peter talk about boxing nonstop as he really knows the game. His brother is just a loud mouth bloke who had a crappy professional career and can't stay out of the limelight

Don
Whatever he is, he's hilarious. Every interview he gives he ends up challenging somebody to a fight. He plays up to all the gypsy stereotypes.

Man of Honour
Probably worth noting that if you want peace and quiet in the lead up to a fight don’t setup temporary digs within walking distance of a school and then be surprised when a load of kids rock up for a photo :p

The only thing that surprised me was them living legally.

Associate
cheering for Tyson tomorrow, just finished his book, what a champ to come back the way he has. shinning a light on mental health.

If you believe that book. Myself I think it was a convenient card to play to re-invent his career. He was a sexist, racist toad and full of hate. Anyone who knows anyone who has been through mental health issues of self loathing like he claims to have had and had therapy for it would be rolling their eyes how he pours out the bile constantly, not just in fight build up, he's constantly on the attack on and off social media. Anyone that genuinely had any compassionate based help would know what he says and does is the exact opposite to what you are taught to learn to accept yourself.

If it's genuine, I don't see him lasting long once he's retired.

Permabanned
If you believe that book. Myself I think it was a convenient card to play to re-invent his career. He was a sexist, racist toad and full of hate. Anyone who knows anyone who has been through mental health issues of self loathing like he claims to have had and had therapy for it would be rolling their eyes how he pours out the bile constantly, not just in fight build up, he's constantly on the attack on and off social media. Anyone that genuinely had any compassionate based help would know what he says and does is the exact opposite to what you are taught to learn to accept yourself.

If it's genuine, I don't see him lasting long once he's retired.
Agreed. It also detracted away from him and the other nob BJS getting caught for performance enhancing drugs. Take what he says with a generous pinch of salt.

Soldato
Agreed. It also detracted away from him and the other nob BJS getting caught for performance enhancing drugs. Take what he says with a generous pinch of salt.

People frequently like to ignore that the reason he took two years off was because he was banned.

If we wins or loses tonight, I really hope he doesn't retire. He has so much more to prove in the division in my opinion. He has the potential to be up there in the top 10 or so of all heavyweight history but he can't even begin to be spoken about in the same sentence with the ATGs with his current record.

Permabanned
People frequently like to ignore that the reason he took two years off was because he was banned.

Yeah the mental health stuff conveniently glossed over the fact that he is a convicted drugs cheat. He used the lamest excuse in that it was consumed boar meat which is obviously complete horse manure.
He even recently had the cheek to try to convince people that he wanted the fight with AJ and the only reason it hasn’t happened was not because he backed out but because AJ doesn’t want it. He talks rubbish pretty much most of the time.

Soldato
Glaring opportunity missed to have a decent women's fight in the bill. Frank Warren is proper old school and not in a good way. The under card is pretty weak for such a big event.

Anyway, it's hard to see past Fury. He's confounded me every time in the past but I hope Dillian gives him a good fight.

Soldato
Yup I don't see much else but a fury win but it it's heavyweight boxing and better fighters in the past have fallen to lesser fighters. It's what makes the division so exciting. Literally one punch can indeed change the night.

i still think Dillian needs to really put up a sustained body attack to slow Fury down and then try and catch him with a counter. I think people are underestimating just how decent Dillian is at throwing counters on the catch/block

Back
Top Bottom