**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
Yes Banggood i originally ordered my MI5s from them,it was due in at the end of the month.
Guess what after waiting a few weeks the due date was pushed forward another month so i cancelled.
I ordered from Oppomart and had the phone in 9 days from ordering.

Soldato
Oppomart used to be a legit website. I don't know what's happened to it.

Either way I'd stick to ordering from the larger outlets like banggood, honorbuy or gearbest. :)

Soldato
Umidigi Crystal Plus teasered on their site looks interesting. Their Crystal will probably be a mediatek with 2GB/16GB at that's price point but the Plus is claimed to be planned to have an SD835, 6GB and 128GB and be very Mi Mix like.

Shame it will probably be lacking in some way like no NFC, poor camera and/or clean, but shonky, ROM.

maj

maj

Soldato
Just bit the bullet and ordered a Xiaomi Mi5s Plus, the 6GB RAM 128GB version as it only worked out £30 more than the 4GB, now the wait for it too arrive!

Good choice. I wish I'd gone for something similar when ordering my Mi5. The 32GB isn't as much space as I thought especially when there's no SD card support.

Soldato
really want a Mi5s too but can't find the courage to buy from China again after my ZUK Z2's screen broke after 8 weeks and Bang Good and PayPal conspired to shaft me :mad:

Thinking of going for a Lenovo P2 from the high street for £210, not got the premium nature of a Xiaomi or the top end CPU but quite interested in the battery

maj

maj

Soldato
Sadly that's the risk you taken with importing these types of phones. I know they advertise a one year warranty but not sure how true that is. Could a local phone repair shop not fix it?

Associate
How much? I believe the 5s has the better camera. Having said that the plus has Official Lineage rom support now
£299. Will have a week or so with it and will decide if I'm keeping it over the 6p. I do wish the Oneplus 5 had been revealed as I would have waited for that price, but I was ready for a play with something a little different.

Soldato
Has anyone had same problem with Whatsapp not showing message/call notifications it just won't appear unless I go to the app. I have tried reinstalling and going into settings to turn notifications on. Phone is Xiaomi Redmi Pro 3. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom