**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
The main card looks very good. I don't agree with the UFC automatically putting a championship bout as the main event (unless it's Conor). IMO Tony vs Khabib is by far the biggest fight on the card.

Man of Honour
The main card looks very good. I don't agree with the UFC automatically putting a championship bout as the main event (unless it's Conor). IMO Tony vs Khabib is by far the biggest fight on the card.

yep, id also rather watch Overeem V's Hunt instead of the main event

Associate
Ferguson has got the best chance of anyone at 155 to beat Khabib. TF has ridiculous cardio, unconventional striking and awesome BJJ. He wins the fight on the feet and has a good chance to submit Khabib. If the fight goes past round 3, it's Tony's to lose IMO.

Soldato
GSP returns to fight Bisping then.

This is a joke for so many reasons. GSP didn't seem stoked about a return until Bisping got a belt. Weird, that. Avoided MW for years when Silva was on top.

Soldato
GSP is probably too old to make welterweight again makes sense for him to fight at middle imo

romero must be pretty damn peed off right now though

Good to see bisping finally get a big money payday

Soldato
UFC offered him a ton of money I'd imagine. Conor was too much of a draw, he had too much leverage and the UFC played this well.

If GSP takes the belt then we can expect a "superfight" for the WW belt.

Sucks for Yoel and probably sucks for Maia.

Soldato
OP
The new owners paid too much for the UFC and have to make the big fights.

We can complain about it all we want, but people will watch it, I know I will.

I actually think Bisping is a bit of a handful for GSP, he has good wrestling, good standup, cardio for days and will be bigger than Georges. It's an intersting fight.

Associate
Overeem vs Hunt has knockout written all over it.

If Ferguson can keep Khabib off him I think he's got a decent chance.
Indeed, Overeem needs to hide his chin from a walk-away knockout by Hunt.
Having watched the Johnson - Khabib fight again, Khabib was caught early by the long punches of Johnson and didn't really know how to deal with them on his feet. If Ferguson can keep the distance then he could get the KO. He also has a decent chance on the ground of course.

Soldato
GSP is probably too old to make welterweight again makes sense for him to fight at middle imo

Nope!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/2...s-he-could-easily-fight-at-lightweight-in-ufc

Bisping is going to dwarf GSP. I can't see anyway in which GSP can win this fight but will be prepared to eat humble pie.

Bisping hung in there with Sonnen trying to out wrestle him, the only guy to successfully out grapple Bisping was Tim Kennedy who was a huge middleweight, not a blown up welterweight.

Back
Top Bottom