**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Holy ****, I never knew that. He's 7-4 with one eye vs;

Loss 30–9 Kelvin Gastelum KO (punches)
Loss 30–8 Georges St-Pierre Technical Submission (rear-naked choke)
Win 30–7 Dan Henderson Decision (unanimous)
Win 29–7 Luke Rockhold KO (punches)
Win 28–7 Anderson Silva Decision (unanimous)
Win 27–7 Thales Leites Decision (split)
Win 26–7 C.B. Dollaway Decision (unanimous)
Loss 25–7 Luke Rockhold Submission (guillotine choke)
Win 25–6 Cung Le TKO (knee and punches)
Loss 24–6 Tim Kennedy Decision (unanimous)
Win 24–5 Alan Belcher Technical Decision (unanimous)

He lost his eye to TRT Belfort in 2013 :/

Associate
Bisping is a proper warrior, fighting a lot of his career with one eye and wearing sunglasses so the commissions didn't cotton on he basically had one eye :eek:

It does show how amateur some of the doctors and commissions must be who signed him as "ok to fight" though.

E: his podcast is also a good listen too :D

Associate
Adesanya fought a great fight and made that seem almost too easy. Whittaker didn't look too good in there and seemed to struggle with his range and was eager to rush in. It reminded me of Miocic Werdum, and felt Whittaker would get tko'd the same way. He would have been in the 1st round had the bell not have saved him.

Soldato
Looking forward to the Whittaker Adesanya fight on the weekend. Adesanya doesn't quite have the knockout power to worry Whittaker, especially after his wars with monster Romero. It would be a close fight but I'm going with Whittaker by decision.

Did you feel like he was talking to you after the fight?

Caporegime
Fantastic performance from Adesanya, the layoffs and injuries haven't been good to Whittaker but he didn't look too bad he was just beaten by the better guy on the night.

Pretty crappy card other than that.

Associate
Fantastic performance from Adesanya, the layoffs and injuries haven't been good to Whittaker but he didn't look too bad he was just beaten by the better guy on the night.

Pretty crappy card other than that.

Brad Riddell V Jamie Mullarkey was madness. Great fight.

Associate
Completely forgot about this thread.

I second the Brad Riddell V Jamie Mullarkey fight, it was great. Adesanya with another impressive performance. It's going to be interesting to see how he does vs Borrachinha or Yoel. If he can get past those two then I can see him going on an Anderson Silva style winstreak.

Associate
Completely forgot about this thread.

I second the Brad Riddell V Jamie Mullarkey fight, it was great. Adesanya with another impressive performance. It's going to be interesting to see how he does vs Borrachinha or Yoel. If he can get past those two then I can see him going on an Anderson Silva style winstreak.

He's been gobshiteing back and forth with John Jones this week. Not sure how much of it is PR stuff, but he claims he's going to clean house then move up in weight to **** Jones up.

Caporegime
Anyone watch the event from Friday? These 185 guys moving up to LHW calling Jones out then get absolutely destroyed by contenders is kinda funny.

Glad Lauzon won and the Yair Vs Stephens fight was a great watch!

Back
Top Bottom