*** The Official FIFA 13 Thread ***

Soldato
After playing it at my friends I came to the conclusion it's just ridiculously unresponsive unlike 12. Annoying really and I struggle to adjust to it.

Not just saying it Andy but I thought that would be the case. It comes and goes, also I've come the conclusion big name stars ain't that good in this game.

Also the sub trick doesn't work in fifa 13:mad:

Don
Not just saying it Andy but I thought that would be the case. It comes and goes, also I've come the conclusion big name stars ain't that good in this game.

Also the sub trick doesn't work in fifa 13:mad:

I'll need to give you a rematch, still I really struggle with this, haven't got used to it and my online record is pretty damn good!

Caporegime
After playing it at my friends I came to the conclusion it's just ridiculously unresponsive unlike 12. Annoying really and I struggle to adjust to it.
I liken it to to playing in FUT12 rain constantly in every game - I just rage at the fact that this is a downgrade from FUT12 :p...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
How come I keep just coming across Brazilian sides when in Division 2? its highly annoying now.
Its just gonna filter further down the Divisions as time goes on. Enjoy the games - cant blame anyone fielding a side just made to win, what else you expect :p

Stewy - more like 5 at the back on ultra-defensive with Chiellini, Dede, Silva and all other non-defence positions with 90+ pace players. Chips in every attack near the box and shoots from distance when possible to elicit rebounds or corners.

Man that actually sounds like a good team to build! ;)

Soldato
Its just gonna filter further down the Divisions as time goes on. Enjoy the games - cant blame anyone fielding a side just made to win, what else you expect :p

Stewy - more like 5 at the back on ultra-defensive with Chiellini, Dede, Silva and all other non-defence positions with 90+ pace players. Chips in every attack near the box and shoots from distance when possible to elicit rebounds or corners.

Man that actually sounds like a good team to build! ;)

I dont blame then, just constant now so really boring playing, I need 1 point from 2 games to get promoted. If its like this I dont want to get promoted, not going to win the title if its constantly the same teams im playing against

Soldato
Yeah so ive read, just cant be bothered to keep playing if all im coming across is brazilian teams. On another note just reached the "open 50 packs" achievement, and the best player I have got is Gerrard and I sold him as he was useless. Not even one IF, a ****** one would have done at that :(

Back
Top Bottom