*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Soldato
please don't buy this, don't support "almost nothing new" with this fifa's when you can get last version for 10-15 quid preowned.

Permabanned
Really sick of UT on 15, its garbage at times, so much stuff needs fixing.

Penalty dives.
Through balls from the halfway line, defenders just leaving huge gaps.
Pig slow players suddenly out sprinting Aguero/insert fast player here.
Defenders running away from the player/ball.
Turd players walking through defences.
Turd players dribbling far too well.
Turd players scoring from insane angles.

Soldato
Confidence in what? Even if it's exactly the same as FIFA 15 I'll still get a huge amount of gameplay and enjoyment out of £40.

And like all other online games once the next comes out all previous iterations are pretty much dead in the water.

Meh.

Soldato
It's the same story every year, people moan and complain that it'll be no different, it comes out and they buy it anyway, then they complain about the differences, and keep moaning for the next 12 months until the next release. It's boring.

I have over 250 hours in FIFA 15, if that's not good value for money then I don't know what is.

They have destroyed 15 with the changes , UT is just boring now. I keep saying i won't buy this but ach....as it gets closer i find myself thinking more about it hah.

Can you explain why it's boring now because of the changes? I've been playing since release and honestly I haven't noticed a single difference from the first game I played to the one I played yesterday. Perhaps I don't pay enough attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom