**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
can understand the annoyance especially since your order went to processing on friday (which you'd think would mean you'd already have the phone by now!) Still... you seem to love your Z3 so not all bad!

Soldato
Just got home to see this from a gogol rep I spoke to earlier today. Nothing much tbh, but the latest on my 64GB ALU.

6px.jpg

I'll give them a chance until this time tomorrow before I cancel.

I've had a buyer waiting in the wings for my Note4 so I have to pass it over to him since he paid me £350 in advance a while back. I can't hold out on the guy any longer :/ If 'preordering' actually meant anything to Google, then I'd be ok. It's clear that many years after I said the following - "USA is the only place that exists for Google" that it remains true. Good luck with sodding AndroidPay outside of the states.

Last edited:
Soldato
dont poke him.. he's angry! plus regardless of the 5th still not passing its pretty much a given we wont be recieving our phones by that date

Man of Honour
Wasnt your date 3-5 November?

It was, and it also stated it would ship by the 2nd, given 24-48hrs for delivery (lets' be real, they always arrive next day anyway after being shipped as it's a 24hr courier), with "Natalie" from google saying it definitely will ship yesterday evening and I'd get an email.

It didn't ship yesterday, and they fobbed off with excuses today reading off the scripted "you will get an email with a new date, unforeseen issue etc etc".

So yeah, it was a massive fail on their part with no sign of being offered anything for it. So I decided I don't want anything to do with it any more.

Kainz, I got the exact same email, word for word from Alana too...

Soldato
Given there's been no reports of the phone bending in peoples pockets etc I don't really think it's a concern. You're an idiot if you keep you're phone in back pocket and sit on it anyway but other "bend" videos show the phone to be very resilient. Non issue.

Agreed but does anyone actually own this phone in the real world yet :D

And even if it did have a major issue it would never make the same headlines as a iPhone scandal

Soldato
So I highly doubt any orders will ship before the 5th so I might as well cancel might and keep my Nexus 6!

I think my payment has failed as my card expired on the 31st. Even though I confirmed thy payment as soon as it was ordered. If they push me to the back of the queue they can't stick it!

Soldato
So I don't know if this means anything...I think going by Dangerous above, it does not, but will update anyway.

3-5 delivery date as well like many others. Stuck in pending. Was told yesterday, as others, that i'll receive an e-mail soon telling me about the delay etc. and a new ship date.

Today morning, it's moved from pending to processing. Also shown up as pending on my card. Not sure why if it means anything since I think a few have been stuck in processing, but thought i'd update the thread anyway.

Soldato
Strangly CPW have text and e-mailed me overnight, to say my phone has been ready a week. They didn't bother telling me a week ago! Lucky I got my GPS and don't want the CPW one I guess.

But I'm not sure what you're getting at. General message from reviews are "its the best android phone available"

This. It's almost as if you're looking specifically for reasons not to buy it. I find it odd people are worried do much by this video of someone abusing their phone. There are plenty of other video's show it's a pretty damn strong device.

"Doctor, docter, it hurts when I do this"

"Well don't do that then"​

Just don't bend your phone like that with immense force, surely? (Even if you do, I think Google would possibly just send you a new one.)

Soldato
So I highly doubt any orders will ship before the 5th so I might as well cancel might and keep my Nexus 6!

I think my payment has failed as my card expired on the 31st. Even though I confirmed thy payment as soon as it was ordered. If they push me to the back of the queue they can't stick it!

I work in ecomm banking... Trust me an expired card will still work

Soldato
Yeah mines processing now too and money taken. Still not convinced this is a good sign til I get shipping notification but at least it's not pending any more

Back
Top Bottom