**** The Official Google Pixel 3a/3a XL Thread ****

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Looking at getting back to a Pixel but don’t want to spend much as I don’t use my phone for anything heavy.

I’m considering a Grade A Pixel 3 XL for £300 or a Pixel 3a XL Grade A for £270. What are people’s thoughts? Plan to keep for 2 years.

Soldato
Looking at getting back to a Pixel but don’t want to spend much as I don’t use my phone for anything heavy.

I’m considering a Grade A Pixel 3 XL for £300 or a Pixel 3a XL Grade A for £270. What are people’s thoughts? Plan to keep for 2 years.

3XL is a no brainer for the extra few quid. Better screen and specs all round. Will get updates for another 18 months I believe.

Soldato
Could someone recommend a good selfie stick that would work with the Pixel 3a?

My friend who I helped last year get her 3a is asking me and I don't use Android based phones, so don't know what would work best.

Soldato
I got a 3a XL a few days ago. I was considering the 4 and the S10 Note, but considering how much abuse my phone's tend to get, it didn't makes sense spending an excessive amount. Anyway, it's a great phone; my first Google product so far. I'm especially impressed with the camera.

Associate
Well I've had my pixel 3a for almost 6 months now. Worst £300 I've ever spent. Constantly freezes in use. Random restarts. Now freezing when starting or restarting....
Google should be ashamed. The camera is great and battery life is good but android going haywire on a Google handset?!?
Avoid like the proverbial plague.

Back
Top Bottom