*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
I've been having issues with Spotify connect on my iPhone.

Whenever I reopen the app after switching from Spotify to Safari, for example, it'll disconnect from the Chromecast and Ill have to reconnect it again.

Any ideas?

Soldato
I'm hoping someone can help.

I never had this issue with my last phone (8 plus) but since moving to 11 pro (and iOS 13) I've had an issue with numbers being formatted weirdly.

Instead of being 07123 456789 they end up like this - 07 123 45 67 89. I can still call the numbers but my phone does not recognise them when incoming so caller ID doesn't work.

Sometimes it just fixes itself. Previously I had to change my location to somewhere random then back to UK and it fixed it but I had to contact Apple to reset my subscriptions which was a pain.

It seems to occur whenever iOS is updated or if I have to reset my phone.

Any ideas?

Soldato
I'm hoping someone can help.

I never had this issue with my last phone (8 plus) but since moving to 11 pro (and iOS 13) I've had an issue with numbers being formatted weirdly.

Instead of being 07123 456789 they end up like this - 07 123 45 67 89. I can still call the numbers but my phone does not recognise them when incoming so caller ID doesn't work.

Sometimes it just fixes itself. Previously I had to change my location to somewhere random then back to UK and it fixed it but I had to contact Apple to reset my subscriptions which was a pain.

It seems to occur whenever iOS is updated or if I have to reset my phone.

Any ideas?

Have no idea about your problem but does storing your contact numbers in the format +44 7123 456789 solve it?

I created a thread about this a while back and adding +44 above fixes issue, so instead of 07123 456789 have it as +44 7123 456789. The changing region under settings and then back again fixes it as well, but that’s only a temporary fix until it happens again.

It’s a bug, two people I know have had the issue since moving to ios13 and I’ve seen a few on another Apple forum mention the issue.

It must be a bug that doesn’t seem to effect that many people, because Apple would have fixed it by now, one would have hoped.

@ShortWarning who is your network provider?

The effected phones here were with Virgin, and I think someone else mentioned Virgin in another thread who had issue.

Back
Top Bottom