*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
I've found iOS 13 to be a bit disappointing for me, especially after how good 12 was later on in the development cycle.

I've got lots of bugs, even after resets/changing phone. Lots of stuttering, slow downs and the most annoying bug is typing on here and other forums. Every time I enter a new line, it doesn't auto capital, and deleting the first letter of a line takes me back to the previous line.

Very strange behaviour.

V F

V F

Soldato
Anyone’s battery on iOS 13.4 gone really poor? This is on the iPhone 11. Seems to be draining a lot faster.

I've found iOS 13 to be a bit disappointing for me, especially after how good 12 was later on in the development cycle.

I've got lots of bugs, even after resets/changing phone. Lots of stuttering, slow downs and the most annoying bug is typing on here and other forums. Every time I enter a new line, it doesn't auto capital, and deleting the first letter of a line takes me back to the previous line.

Very strange behaviour.

I've been reading lots of complaints on macrumors. I'm hesitant to upgrade on the iPad Pro and iPhone 7 Plus. From mainly poorer battery performance and other performance issues. I just don't know what to do.

12.4.1 I'm currently on is silky smooth.

Soldato
I've been reading lots of complaints on macrumors. I'm hesitant to upgrade on the iPad Pro and iPhone 7 Plus. From mainly poorer battery performance and other performance issues. I just don't know what to do.

12.4.1 I'm currently on is silky smooth.
Upgraded to 13.4.1 and it’s brilliant :)

Not quite as good as iOS 12 but there’s still room for improvement.

The only bugs that remain for me are around rich text editing on iPhone - still a little janky on these forums but performance is top notch. Very very smooth

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm quite pleased with iOS 13.4.1 on the iPad Pro. Installed last night. All the little preview features. It also seems a lot faster.

Soldato
Noticing battery drain - my iPad is losing 15% per day on standby and during a day of web browsing it’ll be dead by the evening.

My XS Max needs charging twice a day, from nearly lasting 2 days in lockdown

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Noticing battery drain - my iPad is losing 15% per day on standby and during a day of web browsing it’ll be dead by the evening.

My XS Max needs charging twice a day, from nearly lasting 2 days in lockdown

Typical apple then... Destroying older phones so people would upgrade to the latest

Back
Top Bottom